Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Parade - Northfield Center

See the back of Fr. Ralph's head...

I didn't know the Knights of Colombus had a pace car!!!

The girl scouts were trailing behind the rest of the parade...

Throw me some candy Chris!!!

Rita's military truck that I parked on my parents front lawn for my 30th Birthday party!

I don't know if I want this thing puttting out my fire...

This guy was REALLY tall...

I had a great time at the parade. Thanks to the Baxters and Countours for welcoming me into their homes! It was great to see all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Those are great pictures!!! Tou missed your 2nd calling in life. LOL!!! A photographer and a musician!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janice... I get to do it all and still be a priest!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.