- Marriage Preparation
- The 5 P's of Prayer
- Fr. Michael's Favorite Spiritual Reading
- Called to Priesthood?
- Retreat Houses
- Faith with Father Catechism Interviews
- The Prodigal Father Productions
- The EXAMEN App
- Holy Family Prayer Medal & Other Prayer Aids
- World Meeting of Families Papal Visit
- Praying with Priests
Sunday, January 5, 2014
5 Word Homily for Epiphany
My pastor at my last parish uses the same homily every year on Epiphany. You will only hear it from me this one time. It is so profound it only requires five words. This may be the shortest homily you ever get from me!
As many of you are so generous and thoughtful to us priests during Christmas (Thank you!), we get to see a lot of Christmas Cards. One of them is a beautiful scene with the Magi and their camels following the star to Bethlehem.
Inside the card are the five words: